The AJAX Select Box Plugin is a new form element that uses AJAX to retrieve options by populating the select box based on the selected datalist. Users can type in the search filter and it will dynamically retrieve the available options as the user continues to key in.
Click the images on the right for sample screenshots.
You can also download the demonstration app to show the usage of an AJAX Selectbox form field element plugin.
This app was designed for Joget Enterprise version 6 and DX.
- 2 Apr 2020 Updated with a bug fix on record retrieval.
Steps To Import This Plugin
- Click "Download" on this plugin screen (It will be a .jar file).
- Go to your Joget localhost or server, in Joget Console navigate to "Admin Bar>Systems Settings>Manage Plugins" and click "Upload Plugins" button.
- In "Upload Plugin", select the plugin .jar file you just downloaded, then click the "Upload" button.
- Depending on the plugin type, you can now view your new plugin in your form or datalist or userview.
- Remember to always uninstall the old plugin before uploading a new version.
- The Joget Knowledge Base has more information on managing and developing plugins.