Multirow Condition Form Binder allows conditional, selective storing and loading of multi-row-enabled form element to store multi-row data in database table structured form.
The use and configuration of this plugin is similar to Multirow Form Binder.
Learn more by reading the blog post - Case Study: One to Many Grid Form Design on Joget Form Builder.
- This plugin was designed for Joget v6 Professional & Enterprise only.
Steps To Import This Plugin
- Click "Download" on this plugin screen (It will be a .jar file).
- Go to your Joget localhost or server, in Joget Console navigate to "Admin Bar>Systems Settings>Manage Plugins" and click "Upload Plugins" button.
- In "Upload Plugin" screen, select the plugin .jar file you just downloaded, then click "Upload".
- Open a new form, add a form grid and select a load/store binder. You will see a new menu option named 'Multirow Condition Form Binder'.
- Remember to always uninstall the old plugin before uploading a new version.
- The Joget Knowledge Base has more information on managing and developing plugins.