If you have installed the Joget PWA App on your Android mobile phone, you may want to install the Push Notification Tool Plugin.
The Push Notification Tool plugin sends push notification to users with PWA Notification enabled.
For Push Notification to work, in the Joget app, you will need the environment to have SSL Certificate (HTTPS)
- Download the plugin using the download button below.
- Upload the plugin via your 'Joget Console > System Settings > Manage Plugin' into your Joget installation.
- In the Design App page of the Joget app that you would like to send PWA enabled push notifications, you can either:
- Select a form, click on 'Properties > Advanced > Post Processing Tool', and select the Push Notification Tool plugin.
- Add a process tool into a process, and select the Push Notification Tool plugin.
- In the Plugin Configuration page, you will need to define who is the recipient (by username or participant ID) and insert the subject and message.
At this point, the configuration is complete. If a mobile device has added the Joget App and accepts to receive notifications, it will receive a push notification whenever the tool is triggered.
Steps To Import This Plugin
- Click "Download" on this plugin screen (It will be a .jar file).
- Go to your Joget localhost or server, in Joget Console navigate to "Admin Bar > Systems Settings > Manage Plugins" and click "Upload Plugins" button.
- In "Upload Plugin", select the plugin .jar file you just downloaded, then click "Upload".
- Depending on the plugin type, you can now view your new plugin in your form or datalist or userview.
- Remember to always uninstall the old plugin before uploading a new version.
- The Joget Knowledge Base has more information on managing and developing plugins.