The Workflow Variable Update plugin is a process tool to easily update any number of workflow variables in your process.
With this tool, you now do not need to use a bean shell tool script to update the plugin.
This plugin can work as a form post processing tool, provided the first form activity is not a 'run process' start.
- 28-Sep-2018: Fixed plugin to work in Form Post Processing for forms mapped to process activities.
Steps To Import This Plugin
- Click "Download" on this plugin screen (It will be a .jar file).
- Go to your Joget Workflow localhost or server, in Joget Console navigate to "Admin Bar>Systems Settings>Manage Plugins" and click "Upload Plugins" button.
- In "Upload Plugin" screen, select the plugin .jar file you just downloaded, then click "Upload".
- Open your process design and you can see this plugin in Map Tools to Plugin.
- Remember to always uninstall the old plugin before uploading a new version.
- The Joget Workflow Knowledge Base has more information on managing and developing plugins.