The API Builder Addon For DX introduces the simple drag-and-drop principle like the Form Builder, as a no-code/low-code solution to create customized JSON APIs for Joget apps. This provides a seamless experience for developers to integrate Joget with external software.
The APIs created was built according to the OAS3 specification, also known as OpenAPI Specification (formerly known as Swagger Specification).
The latest builder version is apibuilder_plugins-7.0-BETA6.jar.
Go to the Joget Knowledge Base for more information at https://dev.joget.org/community/display/marketplace/API+Builder.
Download the API Builder demonstration app from here.
This plugin is a beta release and was designed for Joget DX Enterprise and Professional editions.
This Beta release is not intended for production use. Any community feedback or support issues reported will be forwarded to the Product Team as proposals for inclusion in a future release.
- 20-May-2020: Released Beta 1.
- 23-Jun-2020: Released Beta 2.
- 14-Oct-2020: Released Beta 3.
- 08-Dec-2021: Fixed to cater for date range in API call. Released Beta 4.
- 22-Dec-2021: Fixed bug when using add/update form with file upload attachment.
- 20-May-2022: Fixed bugs and added feature to allow POST call to GET List API.
Steps To Import This Plugin
- Click "Download" on this plugin screen (It will be a .jar file).
- Go to your Joget localhost or server, in Joget Console navigate to "Admin Bar > Systems Settings > Manage Plugins" and click "Upload Plugins" button.
- In "Upload Plugin", select the plugin .jar file you just downloaded, then click "Upload".
- Return to your app console and you will see a new menu name "Addon Builder" below "Properties & Export".
- Remember to always uninstall the old plugin before uploading a new version.
- The Joget Knowledge Base has more information on managing and developing plugins.