This plugin is used in "App Console > Processes > Map Participants To Users > Add/Edit Mapping > Map to Plugins".
You can use Hash Variables, for example, "#currentUser.id#" == "admin" where if the current logged in user is "admin", it will return as true and the participant will be assigned based on the "Username" property.
Read the Knowledge Base article for more information on the Condition Participant plugin.
The plugin name is condition-participant-7.0.0.jar.
Steps To Import This Plugin
- Click "Download" on this plugin screen (It will be a .jar file).
- Go to your Joget localhost or server, in Joget Console navigate to "Admin Bar > Systems Settings > Manage Plugins" and click "Upload Plugins" button.
- In "Upload Plugin", select the plugin .jar file you just downloaded, then click "Upload".
- Return to your app and click on "Processes" menu. In "Map Participants To Users", click "Add/Edit Mapping" and click on the last tab "Map to Plugins" and you will see this new plugin.
- Remember to always uninstall the old plugin before uploading a new version.
- The Joget Knowledge Base has more information on managing and developing plugins.