The File Link Datalist Formatter Plugin provides an easy option to display a file upload field column as a download link in datalist, so that users can click to view/download the attachment directly from the datalist, without opening the form.
The File Link Datalist Formatter Plugin applies to the following elements:
Note that Joget does not support using Action mapping (BeanShell) with Formatter (File Link Datalist Formatter) in your datalist.
Joget Knowledge Base documenation is at File Link Datalist Formatter Plugin.
The latest version of this plugin is file_link_formatter-7.0.0.jar.
Steps To Import This Plugin
- Click "Download" on this plugin screen (It will be a .jar file).
- Go to your Joget localhost or server, in Joget Console navigate to "Admin Bar > Systems Settings > Manage Plugins" and click the "Upload Plugins" button.
- In "Upload Plugin", select the plugin .jar file you just downloaded, then click "Upload".
- Depending on the plugin type, you can now view your new plugin in your form or datalist or userview.
- Remember to always uninstall the old plugin before uploading a new version.
- The Joget Knowledge Base has more information on managing and developing plugins.