You can control your datalist column's display format using the Image Datalist Formatter Plugin.
For example, you can now display images in your datalist column.
- Edit the column properties in Datalist Builder.
- Click to the 'Formatter" tab.
- Select option "Image Datalist Formatter".
- Click next button.
- Select relevant "Form"
Steps To Import This Plugin
- Click "Download" on this plugin screen (It will be a .jar file).
- Go to your Joget localhost or server, in Joget Console navigate to "Admin Bar>Systems Settings>Manage Plugins" and click "Upload Plugins" button.
- In "Upload Plugin", select the plugin .jar file you just downloaded, then click "Upload".
- Depending on the plugin type, you can now view your new plugin in your form or datalist or userview.
- Remember to always uninstall the old plugin before uploading a new version.
- The Joget Knowledge Base has more information on managing and developing plugins.