The Process Enhancement Plugin is a set of four plugins to automatically generates the approval and rejection buttons in the datalist and form screens.
The Process Enhancement Plugin are made up of the following plugins:
- Process form modifier (New form plugin to add action buttons to the form, such as "Approve" or "Reject", etc. ).
- Two process generators (Wizards to auto generate the datalist, userview, process design and process mappings).
- Process list (A new userview menu to display action buttons in the datalist, such as "Approve" or "Reject", etc. ).
- Datalist actions (internal to item 1 and 2 above).
Do read the Joget Knowledge Base for more information & sample app at here.
The latest version of this plugin is process_enhancement-7.0.9.jar.
This plugin was designed specially for the Joget DX Enterprise and Professional editions.
- 19-Dec-2019 Updated with fix in Process List to allow process resubmission in withdrawal menu.
- 16-Apr-2020 Updated with various bug fixes and improvements.
- 21-May-2020 Updated with new option to edit the comment section labels.
- 07-Jul-2020 Updated with bug fixes on comments field.
- 19-Aug-2020 Updated with Chinese translation and alert message fixes.
- 11-Sep-2020 Updated with various minor fixes.
- 08-Dec-2020 Updated with fix on "Execute tool after process withdrawal (email tool)".
- 12-Jan-2021 Updated with various minor fixes.
- 09-Mac-2021 Updated with a minor fix.
- 06-Apr-2021 Updated with fix on reassignment dropdown menu display.
Steps To Import This Plugin
- Click "Download" on this plugin screen (It will be a .jar file).
- Go to your Joget localhost or server, in Joget Console navigate to "Admin Bar>Systems Settings>Manage Plugins" and click "Upload Plugins" button.
- In "Upload Plugin", select the plugin .jar file you just downloaded, then click "Upload".
- Depending on the plugin type, you can now view your new plugin in your form or datalist or userview.
- Remember to always uninstall the old plugin before uploading a new version.
- The Joget Knowledge Base has more information on managing and developing plugins.