The Report Builder Addon For DX introduces the simple drag-and-drop principle like the Form Builder, as a no-code/low-code solution to create customized reports for Joget apps. This provides a seamless experience for users to create reports instead of using external report building software.
Go to the Joget Knowledge Base for more information at https://dev.joget.org/community/display/marketplace/Report+Builder .
This plugin is a beta release and was designed especially for the Joget DX Enterprise and Professional editions.
This Beta release is not intended for production use. Any community feedback or support issues reported will be forwarded to the Product Team as proposals for inclusion in a future release.
Steps To Import This Plugin
- Click "Download" on this plugin screen (It will be a .jar file).
- Go to your Joget Workflow localhost or server, in Joget Console navigate to "Admin Bar > Systems Settings > Manage Plugins" and click "Upload Plugins" button.
- In "Upload Plugin", select the plugin .jar file you just downloaded, then click "Upload".
- Return to your app console and you will see a new menu name "Addon Builder" below "Properties & Export".
- Remember to always uninstall the old plugin before uploading a new version.
- The Joget Workflow Knowledge Base has more information on managing and developing plugins.
Icon report-form png from pngtree.com