The Report Builder Addon For DX introduces the simple drag-and-drop principle like the Form Builder, as a no-code/low-code solution to create customized reports for Joget apps. This provides a seamless experience for users to create reports instead of using external report building software.
Go to the Joget Knowledge Base for more information about the Report Builder .
The latest report builder version is report_builder-7.0-BETA8.jar.
This plugin is a BETA release and was designed especially for the Joget DX Enterprise and Professional editions.
This Beta release is not intended for production use. Any community feedback or support issues reported will be forwarded to the Product Team as proposals for inclusion in a future release.
- 23-Nov-2020: Various minor bug fixes.
- 12-Aug-2021: Various minor bug fixes.
- 17-Dec-2021: Updated with fixes for Arabic fonts and multi-column reports when download to PDF.
- 17-Dec-2021: Updated with fixes for Arabic fonts.
- 20-Dec-2021: Updated with fix for blank/empty form field label.
- 20-May-2022: Updated with new generate report process tool and minor bug fixes.
Steps To Import This Plugin
- Click "Download" on this plugin screen (It will be a .jar file).
- Go to your Joget localhost or server, in Joget Console navigate to "Admin Bar > Systems Settings > Manage Plugins" and click "Upload Plugins" button.
- In "Upload Plugin", select the plugin .jar file you just downloaded, then click "Upload".
- Return to your app console and you will see a new menu name "Addon Builder" below "Properties & Export".
- Remember to always uninstall the old plugin before uploading a new version.
- The Joget Knowledge Base has more information on managing and developing plugins.