The Tree Menu plugin is a userview plugin that will dynamically draw a tree menu in the userview sidebar menu based on database records.
This plugin is compatible with Joget v6 and DX on the Professional and Enterprise edition only.
This page is for you to download the Tree Menu plugin. Click here for the demonstration app.
Steps To Import This Plugin
- Click "Download" on this plugin screen (It will be a .jar file).
- Go to your Joget Workflow localhost or server, in Joget Console navigate to "Admin Bar > Systems Settings > Manage Plugins" and click "Upload Plugins" button.
- In "Upload Plugin", select the plugin .jar file you just downloaded, then click "Upload".
- In your app, go to "Userview Builder" and select this plugin from the left elements menu.
- Remember to always uninstall the old plugin before uploading a new version.
- The Joget Workflow Knowledge Base has more information on managing and developing plugins.