Kerberos Directory Manager plugin for SSO to Active Directory
The Kerberos Directory Manager plugin is a Joget plugin for Single Sign-On (SSO) user authentication from Active Directory to Joget using Kerberos and SPNEGO.
Kerberos is a network authentication protocol designed by the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) for SSO in client-server environments, while SPNEGO (Simple and Protected GSS-API Negotiation Mechanism) extends Kerberos SSO to web applications.
Please read the accompanying article in the Joget Knowledge Base describing the setup configuration.
- 22-Mar-2019: Plugin updated to support username rewrite/remapping.
- 29-Mar-2019: Plugin updated to redirect to login form when non-domain users call the SSO URL.
Steps To Import This Plugin
- Click "Download" on this plugin screen (It will be a .jar file).
- Go to your Joget localhost or server, in Joget Console navigate to "Admin Bar>Systems Settings>Manage Plugins" and click "Upload Plugins" button.
- In "Upload Plugin" screen, select the plugin .jar file you just downloaded, then click "Upload".
- Navigate to "Admin Bar > Systems Settings > Directory Manager" and select this new plugin.
- Remember to always uninstall the old plugin before uploading a new version.
- The Joget Knowledge Base has more information on managing and developing plugins.