Date And Time Duplicate Validator Plugin is a form validator plugin to check for conflict in date and time fields. An example of the use of this plugin is in the Meeting Room Booking App.
This validator is used in "Edit Date Picker > Validator = Date and Time Duplicate Validator > Validator (Date and Time Duplicate Validator)" properties. For this plugin to work, it requires these fields; "Start Date" and "End Date" field IDs. These fields must already exist in your form.
Read the Joget Marketplace Knowledge Base article on this plugin.
This plugin source code is available in a new open source repository at https://github.com/jogetoss/. JogetOSS is a community-led team for open source software related to the Joget no-code/low-code application platform. Projects under JogetOSS are community-driven and community-supported, and you are welcome to contribute to the projects.
The latest plugin version is date_time_duplicate_validator-7.0.jar.
This plugin was designed specifically for the Joget DX Enterprise and Professional editions.
Steps To Import This Plugin
- Click "Download" on this plugin screen (It will be a .jar file).
- Go to your Joget localhost or server, in Joget Console navigate to "Admin Bar > Systems Settings > Manage Plugins" and click the "Upload Plugins" button.
- In "Upload Plugin", select the plugin .jar file you just downloaded, then click "Upload".
- Depending on the plugin type, you can now view your new plugin in your form, datalist, userview or process builders.
- Remember to always uninstall the old plugin before uploading a new version.
- The Joget Knowledge Base has more information on managing and developing plugins.